Microbiology Lab Analyst
Location: Karawang, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Company: Nestlé Indonesia
Temporary Employment - 6 Months
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
As Microbiology Lab Analyst you will responsible to conduct microbiology analysis from raw material, line sample, finished product, and environment sample.
A day in the life of...
- Conduct Microbiology analysis base on the Nestle guideline
- Ensure line laboratory in good condition
- Maintaining compliance in microbiology analysis methods (Aerobic Mesophilic Count, Contaminating microorganisms, Enterobacteriacea, Coliform, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus cereus, Yeast & Mold, Salmonella, Probiotic) for release parameter and special sample
- Ensure performance of all media testing for microbiology analysis
- Responsible in involvement of Food Microbiology Proficiency Test provided by NRC
- Responsible for swab sample environment and Line Sample
- Conduct the calibration and verification of calibration result of all laboratory equipment as per schedule.
What will make you successful
Educational Background: Diploma (Food Technology, Biology, and related)
1. Minimum 1 year experience in microbiology field
2. Have basic microbiology skill
3. Inter personal Skill
4. Analytical Skill
5. Communication Skill
6. Computer Skill